In today’s fast moving world everybody suffers from a lack of time, so we’re doing our best to make Sotrender as useful and time-saving as possible. Thus, we’ve introduced the feature of preparing ultra-fast, professional, and comprehensive PDF reports about Twitter profiles with just a few clicks, just as we did previously with Facebook Pages reports. You can use them to prepare a report at the end of a billing period for clients (if you are an agency) or superiors (if you are a marketeer) on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. In urgent situations where you have only 5 minutes to prepare a paper, don’t stress out. Log in to Sotrender and see automatic reporting from a completely new and more personalized perspective. Generate your paper, print it, and let us know what you think about our beta reports!
1. Transparent and legible look
No more illegible charts and thousands of numbers. Automatic Twitter reports in Sotrender are clear and transparent. Professional enough to make a quick print screen and insert it immediately to a business presentation. The colors are bright and more friendly. The reports are organized in chapters. Each chapter contains a summary about different aspects of Twitter activities: reach, engagement, content and admin’s work.
2. Personalized content of your automatic Twitter reports
Since now you can choose by yourself the elements that will be included in your report. You can choose between following chapters concerning different aspects of Twitter communication.
- Overview – The general summary that includes the most important data of the report.
- Reach – Analysis of number of followers and its change in time during the analysed period.
- Engagement – The most important information about the engaged users from a given period of time, as well as about their activities on your profile.
- Content – The summary of the content published by a profile and the most popular tweets.
- Customer Service – Summary of activities related brands’ reactions to users’ tweets, time of reaction and response.
- Administrator’s Activities – The overview of administrator’s activities in a given period of time.
- Comparison – Comparison with the data from previous analogous period.
Moreover, you can also include explanations of different metrics that are described in the report as well as Sotrender tips for your Twitter profile. Of course you can also add your name and surname as well as photo and other essential information.
Start free trial and check our automatic Twitter reports!Learn more
3. Unique recommendations for your Profiles
Recently we’ve updated also our data-driven tips for Facebook pages, YouTube channels and Twitter profiles. Feedback of our clients and analyses carried by Sotrender Research Team have already proved their value.
Tips concerning the organization of your Twitter profile, the way you engage users, the content you choose as well as customer service are available also in our automatic Twitter reports. You don’t have to be logged in to be able to tell right away what aspects of your communication should be improved immediately. All you need to do is to tick to include the chapter with automatic recommendations in your report.
4. Easy commenting and duplicating
We know how important it is to add notes and suggestions on various reports. Having this in mind, we decided to simplify the process of adding coments to our PFD papers. All you have to do to add a coment to your report, is to click on “Add comment”, write your observations and click “Save”. The comment will be included at the end of your paper.
What’s more, if you prepare similar reports on a regular basis, you don’t have to choose which elements to include every single time. Click “Duplicate”, specify the period of analysis and click “Generate”. A comprehensive and fully professional social media report will soon be available to download.