Administrator of the Sotrender service (hereinafter: the Service) pays special attention to protecting the privacy of its users. Given the privacy of every Internet user, we would like to ensure that we do everything to provide the highest level of security.
- As part of the Service Administrator processes information about Users, including information to be personal data, subject to the existing laws, in particular in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and using the security measures required by law.
- In connection with the entry into and performance of the “Sotrender” service provision contract, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, and the need to fulfil a legal obligation and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR, the Data Controller is authorised to process the User’s personal data to the broadest extent allowed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and by the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
- The User is entitled to access the contents of their personal data and rectify them, and the data are provided on a voluntary basis.
- As regards the personal data provided to the Data Controller, the Data Controller is liable for their proper processing pursuant to the provisions referred to in section 3 above.
Data, including personal data, obtained through dedicated
social network applications (e.g. Facebook, YouTube*, Instagram, Twitter and the APIs of these services) or
digital activity analytics (Google Analytics and others)
connected with the Service. These include data on the User’s
activities and pages available on social networking sites and
other internet pages or apps, which user manages.
Administrator processes the data in the manner specified in
the regulations of the Sotrender service available at
https://www.sotrender.com/. Administrator can use the
anonymised summary data to create his own analysis and reports
(also publicly available).
- The User data will be retained for period not longer than is necessary in connection with the use of the Service or until the limitation of counterclaims resulting from the agreement for the Service. Then the data will be removed from the Database or anonymised.
- Every User has the right to access his personal data, the right to correct, complete, as well as the right to demand that processing of his personal data be discontinued and the data be deleted, by applying to the Administrator in writing, by email (email@example.com). If the data conditioning the use of the chosen service resources and the Services offered within this service, are deleted, the User loses the right to use them.
- The Administrator of personal data necessary for providing the Sotrender service is SmartNet Research & Solutions, a limited liability company with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Wołodyjowskiego 46, NIP No/ 701-030-66-55, REGON No.143 234 632, entered into the Register Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000397876 (the Administrator).