In today’s fast moving world everybody suffers from the lack of time, so we’re doing our best to make Sotrender as useful and time-saving as possible. Thus, we’ve introduced a feature of preparing ultrafast, professionally looking, comprehensive PDF reports about Facebook pages with just a few clicks. You can use them to prepare a report at the end of a billing period for clients (if you are an agency) or superiors (if you are a marketeer). On weekly, monthly or daily basis. In an urgent situation when you have only 5 minutes to prepare a paper, don’t strees out. Log in to Sotrender, see the automatic reporting from a completely new and more personalized perspective. Generate your paper, print it and let us know what you think about our beta reports!
1. Transparent and legible look
No more illegible charts and thousands of numbers. Automatic Facebook reports in Sotrender are clear and transparent. Professional enough to make a quick print screen and insert it immediately to a business presentation. The colors are bright and more friendly. The reports are organized in chapters. Each chapter contains a summary about different aspects of Facebook activities.
2. Personalized content of your automatic Facebook reports
Since now you can choose by yourself the elements that will be included in your report. You can choose between following chapters concerning different aspects of Facebook communication, including also these containing data from Facebook Insights.
- Overview – The general summary that includes the most important data of the report including data from Facebook Insights.
- Reach – Analysis of different types reach and views on the given Facebook page.
- Engagement – The most important information about the engaged users from a given period of time, as well as about their behaviour on your Page.
- Best content – The summary of the best content published by the Page in a given period.
- Customer Service – Summary of activities related brands’ reactions to users’s posts, time of reaction and response
- Administrator’s Activities – The overview of administrator’s activities in a given period of time.
- Comparison – Comparison with the data from previous analogous period.
Moreover, you can also include explanations of different metrics that are described in the report as well as Sotrender tips for your Facebook pages. Of course you can also add your name and surname as well as photo and other essential information.
3. Data from Facebook Insights
New automatic Facebook reports include data from Facebook Insights. If you have the access to Facebook Insights in our application, automatically data concerning: reach, types reach and its demographics as well as the number of Page impressions will be included in your report. Thanks to this feature you won’t have to prepare two different summaries of your Facebook activities: one for Facebook Insights, one in Sotrender.
4. Unique recommendations for your Pages
Recently we’ve updated also our data-driven tips for Facebook pages, YouTube channels and Twitter profiles. We introduced new layout of automatic recommendations as well as new set of tips related to customer service in social media. Feedback of our clients and analyses carried by Sotrender Research Team have already proved their value.
Tips concerning the organization of your Facebook Page, the way you engage users, the content you choose as well as customer service are available also in our automatic Facebook reports. You don’t have to be logged in to be able to tell right away what aspects of your communication should be improved immediately. All you need to do is to tick to include the chapter with automatic recommendations in your report.
5. Easy commenting and duplicating
We know how important it is to add notes and suggestions on various reports. Having this in mind, we decided to simplify the process of adding coments to our PFD papers. All you have to do to add a coment to your report, is to click on “Add comment”, write your observations and click “Save”. The comment will be included at the end of your paper.
What’s more, if you prepare similar reports on a regular basis, you don’t have to choose which elements to include every single time. Click “Duplicate”, specify the period of analysis and click “Generate”. A comprehensive and fully professional social media report will soon be available to download.