We are proud to present our latest creation: Sombrero – your personal e-marketing trainer! It’s a free mobile app designed to turn e-marketing newbies into professionals.
It’s been an intense end of the year for us at Sotrender. Recently, we’ve added new features to Sotrender (such as hashtags statistics and new competition comparison) and started analysing Instagram. This Instagram project took us almost half of the year and was one of the most demanding and challenging things we’ve ever done. At the same time, we’ve created our own mobile app, suited for SMBs owners and marketers who want to start online marketing, but don’t know how. So let me introduce you to our newest product: Sombrero.
What is Sombrero, your personal e-marketing trainer?
Do you have your own business or are you a marketer in a small company and want to go social, but have no idea how? Sombrero is the answer! With its needs-tailored tasks, it will teach you how to effectively use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blogging.
Sombrero is not only an app with tasks, tips, and hints, but also a trainer. It means that Sombrero will push you to perform better. If you forget about a task, it will remind you about it. If it sees that your improvement is significant, expect some nice words from Sombrero. The app communicates with users by push notifications, e-mails, and in-app messages. Each task links to a special blog post, where users can find additional information on the subject, tips, hints and general knowledge about efficient e-marketing.
The main benefits of using Sombrero are:
- Sombrero is totally free – Have a limited or non-existent budget for e-marketing? Sombrero is free and will train you to become an e-marketing pro in no-time.
- Easy and frequent tasks – We give you 1 task a day for each channel, where you will be shown how to do essential activities to get the most out of social media. And the tasks never take more than 15 minutes, so you can easily fit them into your schedule.
- Personalized suggestions – We know that various businesses need social media for different reasons and will have to use it in diverse ways. That’s why we give you personalized suggestions on how to make your activities over social media more effective.
- Knowledge applied step-by-step – Social media can be a difficult beast to tame, so we’re taking all our knowledge and sharing it with you in a reasonable and easily applicable way.
- Tailored to your experience – Never used social media in your life? A social media pro? No worries, Sombrero is ready to help people from any level of experience. The tasks won’t be too hard for you, but nor will they be too easy.
- Based on terabytes of data – We’ve analyzed a lot of data. A LOT of data. We’ve taken that analysis to identify the best social media strategies and tips. And we’re here to share it with you.
- Shareable tasks – Sombrero lets you share tasks with other people, so you can do them with your co-workers if you have no time.
We share our experience from working with the best
Over past 4 years we’ve worked with 300 hundred top agencies and corporate clients as well as the best and most skilled marketers in the industry. During that time we analysed over 50 terabytes of data, drawing conclusions regarding numerous marketing campaigns. Now the time has come to use the data and knowledge we’ve gathered to help another, very important segment: small and medium businesses.
SMBs use social media more and more often. For industries like Food & Drink, Hospitality & Tourism, Beauty & Wellness, E-commerce, Fitness, social media looks a great channel to raise awareness, acquire new clients and be in touch with the existing ones. However the marketers, or owners, if they deal with marketing themselves, often lack time and skills to use social media full potential. Here comes Sombrero – easy and intuitive to use, with training programs and tasks, designed to suit your needs and experience.