Making and posting a video is an excellent way to share a part of your business and life with the Instagram community.
To record or upload a video from your library, do the following:
- Tap the camera button on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the library icon.
- Select a video to upload.
To record a new video, do the following:
- Tap the camera icon on the bottom of your screen.
- Tap and hold the recording button to record.
- To stop recording, remove your finger from the screen.
You can tap the arrow button to switch between the front and back camera. You can also record multiple video clips.
Before sharing your video, you can add a filter, a description, or location to your post.