Twitter Tailored Audiences are used to target your existing users and create campaigns relevant to them. To take advantage of them, you have to use audience manager in Twitter Ads. Audience manager can be found by following these steps:
- Go to your Twitter Ads account.
- Go to Tools.
- Click ‘Audience Manager’.
From there you will see any existing audiences, and where you can create a new audience. To create a new audience, you have to do the following:
- Go to ‘Audience Manager’.
- Click ‘Create new audience’.
- From the drop down menu, pick how you want to create your audience:
- Upload your own list
- Make a tag to collect website visitors
- Collect your mobile app users
- Follow the instructions complete your audience.
Depending on how you want to establish your audience, you will need a different option. Make sure you know how you want to collected your audience, or that they are already collected, before you create them in audience manager.