This fast-paced world doesn’t leave people with a lot of free time, so we’re making sure that Sotrender is as efficient and time-saving as possible. In order to reach this goal, we’ve introduced a new feature for preparing incredibly quick, professionally presented, and comprehensive PDF reports about Instagram profiles with just a few clicks, just as we did previously with Facebook Page reports, Twitter Profile reports and YouTube channel reports. They can be used to prepare a report at the end of a billing period for clients (if you are an agency) or superiors (if you are a marketer) on a weekly, monthly, or daily basis. In an urgent situation where you have to prepare a paper and time is of the essence, don’t stress out. Log in to Sotrender, and see automatic reporting from a completely new and more personalized perspective. Generate your paper, print it, and let us know what you think about our beta reports!
1. Transparent and legible
No more illegible charts and thousands of unclear numbers. Automatic Instagram reports in Sotrender are clear and transparent. They’re professional enough to take its parts and insert them directly into a business presentation. The design has been improved to incorporate more immediacy and to be more user-friendly. The reports are organized into chapters, with each chapter containing a summary about the following aspects of Instagram activities: engagement, content, and admin’s work.
2. Personalized content for your automatic Instagram reports
Now you have the ability to choose the elements that will be included in your report. You can choose between the following chapters concerning different aspects of your Instagram communication:
- Overview – A general summary that includes the most important data from the report.
- Engagement – The most important information about the engaged users from a given period of time, as well as their activities on your channel.
- Content – A summary of the content published by a channel and the most popular videos.
- Administrator’s Activities – An overview of administrator activities in a given period of time.
- Comparison – A comparison with data from the previous analogous period.
3. Commenting and duplication made easy
We know how important it is to add notes and suggestions to various reports. With this in mind, we decided to simplify the process of adding comments to our PDF papers. All you have to do to add a comment in your report is click on “Add comment”, write your observations and click “Save”. The comment will be included at the end of your paper.
What’s more, if you prepare similar reports on a regular basis, you don’t have to choose which elements to include each time. Click “Duplicate”, specify the analysis period, and click “Generate”. A comprehensive and fully professional social media report will soon be available to download.