To stream a broadcast on Twitter, you have to use the Periscope app. There is no way to do it through Twitter as of now. You can download Periscope for your both iOS and Android.
In Periscope, you have to do the following to start a broadcast and promote in Twitter:
- Go into the Periscope app and tap the camera icon.
- Make sure your camera and microphone are enabled in the app.
- Enter an appropriate title.
- Use the icons to adjust your broadcast settings. You can edit your location, privacy, chat, and tweeting options.
- Tap the Tweet icon to share your broadcast on Twitter (make sure your Twitter account is connected to Periscope).
- Tap ‘Start Broadcast’.
You will then start your broadcast, and share it with your followers on Twitter.