A follower on Instagram is someone who has selected the Follow button on your profile. This means that when you post something, it will appear in their feed. They have taken time out of their day to follow you and get updates from you. So as long as you provide the goods, they’ll pay attention.
How do I get followers on Instagram?
Here are some ways to get more followers on Instagram:
- Promote yourself online. Share your Instagram info on other social media sites and your website. Make sure that it’s easy for people to know that you’re on Instagram.
- Tell a story. Instagram is a great place to give your brand a story. Decide what yours should be, and make posts that tell it.
- Follow, like, comment. Interact with people to show that you appreciate them, and they’ll appreciate you back.
- Use hashtags. They’re not only for Twitter. Add a few relevant ones to your posts so your photos are easier to search through.
- Follow your followers. Usually when you follow someone on Instagram, it is likely they will follow you back.
- Tag your location. Bring in some local followers by letting people know where you’re talking your photos.
Take these steps, and you’ll be on your way to getting more followers.