Checking your Facebook Insights will help you understand and improve your performance. Using it will help you stay aware of content that your fans like and help you avoid under-performing content.
To access Facebook Insights, you have to do the following:
- Open your Page in business manager.
- Click Insights at the top of your page.
From here you will have access to numerous pieces of data about your page. The overview page provides a general summary for your performance. But you can find more detailed info in the others tabs:
- Promotions. Summary of how your promotions performed.
- Likes. Data about your profile’s amount of likes.
- Reach. Data about how many people have seen your posts.
- Page Views. Data about your profile’s Page views.
- Action on Page. How people have been clicking on your page.
- Posts. Summary of the performance of your posts.
- Events. Summary of your events.
- Videos. Data on the performance of your videos.
- People. Data on your fans and their demographics.
- Messages. Summary of your messages.
If you want to dig a little deeper into Facebook’s valuable analytics, you can export your data from Facebook. You can do this by clicking “Insights” and then “Export” at the top of the screen.
But if you want to get the most statistics from your Facebook account, you should try using a social media analytics and moderation tool like Sotrender. By using our moderation tool at the same time, you can better manage your Facebook Page. Then, you can check your analytics to see whether your responses are improving the relationship between your fans and your brand. Such tools will offer you more detailed data as well as clearer representations of what it all means.
- How do I check Facebook Insights?
- What is the Facebook Algorithm?
- What Facebook metrics should I check?