Creating Facebook Pixel only takes a few steps. First, make sure that no one you work with has already done it – you are allowed to have only one FB Pixel created for an ad account. You can check it in Ads manager.
Then, follow the instruction:
- Click here -> https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/pixel/facebook_pixel
- Choose a name for your Pixel.
- Click ‘Create Pixel’.
- Set up the pixel on your website by clicking ‘Install Pixel Now’, or send a code to someone responsible for your website by clicking ‘Email pixel code’.
- After verifying, add common events (such as ‘add to cart’ or ‘lead’)
- Then, include it in your ads and track the results.