As a business that wants to track your marketing progress, changing to an Instagram Business Profile is a must. We’ll guide you through creating a Business profile in just a few simple steps.
What do I need to change my profile into a Business profile?
It’s actually really simple! Setting up an Instagram Business profile will literally take you just a few minutes. All in all, it’s just five steps:
- Open the Instagram App on your mobile device.
- Go to your profile and go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Switch to Business Profile’.
- Connect a Facebook Page that you’re an admin of. Once you access the “Connect Your Facebook Page” section, select the Page you want to be connected to your Business profile (right now Instagram Business Profiles can only be connected to a single Facebook Page).
- Review your business contact information and make any necessary changes.
That’s really all it takes!
Now that you’ve set up a business profile, what can you do with it? Well, actually, a lot. 😉
- Draw meaningful conclusions about your Instagram strategy with Instagram analytics. Learn more about your audience, what content to focus on, and how your results changed over time.
- Create ads that can bring in new users and improve your conversion rate.
- Keep your Facebook and Instagram connected so you can manage both of your inboxes in one place (Creator Studio).
- Connect your profile with third-party applications like Sotrender to provide you with more historical data and to track your Instagram followers over time.
There are so many upsides to switching from a private profile to a business one. Whether you’re a blogger, a business owner, or a social media manager, the only way you’ll be able to gather a bigger audience is by making the switch.
- What analytic tools for Instagram I can use?
- How do I connect my Instagram account to Facebook Business Manager?
- What do I need before I start advertising on Instagram?