Every Instagram account can now be changed to a Business Profile. It’s not necessary, but this option offers insights about your followers and posts. It also becomes easier to promote selected posts directly in the app.
So what do you need to do convert your profile into a Business profile?
- Open the Instagram App on your mobile device.
- Go to your profile and go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Switch to Business Profile’.
- Connect a Facebook Page that you’re an admin of. So on the ‘Connect Your Facebook Page’ section, select the Page you want to be connected to your Business profile (right now Instagram Business Profiles can only be connected to a single Facebook Page).
- The last step is reviewing your business contact information and making any necessary changes.
- What analytic tools for Instagram I can use?
- How do I connect my Instagram account to Facebook Business Manager?
- What do I need before I start advertising on Instagram?