Boosting you post is an easy way to reach more people. When you boost your post it will be appear higher in your audience’s News Feed and be seen by users who haven’t yet liked your page.
What does it mean to boost a Facebook post?
You can boost a post when you create it or after publishing it by doing the following:
- Clicking the “Boost Post” button.
- A pop up window will appear with some reach options.
- Choose between reaching more people in your audience or reaching new users.
- You can target them by their location, age, gender and interests (This customized audience can be saved and used later).
- Boosting costs money, and you can set the amount in Budget. You will be see an estimate of how many people will your post reach each day.
- Select how many days your post should be boosted.
You will be able to see how your boosted post is doing in Facebook Insights (Learn more about Facebook Insights here).