Tailored Audiences are a way to target your existing users and customers to create highly relevant campaigns. There are three ways to use Tailored Audiences on Twitter:
- Tailor audiences from a list.
- Tailor audiences from the web.
- Tailor audiences from an app.
To create a Tailor Audiences from a list, you have to follow those steps:
- Log into your Twitter Ads account.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Audience Manager’ and click ‘Create new list audience’.
- Name your audience and select the type of data file you are uploading (such as email addresses, Twitter usernames, or mobile advertising IDs). To know more about file that you can upload visit this page.
Creating Tailored Audiences from the web is a bit different and is connected with a snippet of code that you place on pages of your website. Visit the Conversion tracking tab in Twitter Ads to generate the code snippet for a single event website tag.
When it comes to Tailor Audiences from mobile app events – once you create a new mobile app event, it will create a new audience automatically.
When you create your audience you can include or exclude it from your targeted audience during creating your campaign.