WhyIf you’d like to know:
... or if you’d like to conduct any other atypical analysis related to online communication.
- What is being said and written on the internet about your brand,
- How your brand is perceived online,
- What marketing strategies is the competition putting into practice,
- Who is your target audience,
- How effective are your marketing campaigns,
- What differentiates us is many years of experience gained from various cooperation with consumer brands, agencies, and research facilities
- Our own databases - we have access to various data sources, not only coming from social media
- Artificial Intelligence: our own algorithms, machine learning and deep learning models (NLP and Computer Vision)
- Data Science and Machine Learning Team of more than 10 specialists, led by Dominik Batorski, Ph.D.
- Medium to big agencies and media houses
- Consumer brands
- Research facilities
- Public and non-governmental institutions
Sotrender as a Research Company
Our analysis is not only the aggregation of social media data, but also advanced analysis based on our own Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
Thanks to the comprehensive approach we have towards any research project we conduct, the results of our analyses deliver complex data about brand’s communication, online presence and reputation, and can also help find answers to even the most unusual questions any marketer may have.
What can we do for you
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Our own Artificial Intelligence algorithms can perform text and image analysis, including logo detection, face recognition, emotions on faces and texts on images, automatic images tagging, sentiment analysis and hate speech recognition.
You can later use the results to analyse your brand’s exposure online or to prepare an automatic summary of your brand’s communication in a given period of time.
Topic modelling for Collegium Civitas - analysis of discussions on social media regarding coronavirus, including the analysis of hate speechRead more
Other data sources
Our analyses are not only based on social media data which we acquire via each platform’s API - we also use other sources to acquire data such as Google API as well as other tools.
What matters is that our methods are fully compliant with international regulations (e.g. GDPR).
Google Maps analysis for GreggsRead more