Yes. Just make sure not to overuse them or use them incorrectly.
Hashtags make finding posts about specific topics easier. Posts tagged with the same hashtag will be listed or grouped together, so it’s easier to filter relevant content. This will make it easier for people to find your content.
Which hashtags should I use?
- Use trending hashtags relevant to your field or posts.
- Use RiteTag or Hashtagify.me, which will help you choose the right hashtag.
- Use your own hashtag. Establishing a unique hashtag associated with your brand will make you easy to find and make you more shareable.
- Use popular hashtags like #ThrowbackThursday and #FanpageFriday to take advantage of universal trends.
- If you’re a local business, tag the city or region you operate in. Let people in the city know that you’re around.
How to use hashtags?
- Insert # before a word you want to hashtag.
- No spaces and no punctuation.
- Use a capital letter for the start of each new word.
That’s all you need to do when using hashtags.
What shouldn’t I do when using hashtags?
- Don’t use them in every post. It can get annoying for your audience.
- Stick with 2 hashtags per post. Anymore will limit your Page’s searchability.
- Don’t use just any hashtag. Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean it will help you. Use relevant hashtags only.