Your decision should depend on a few things:
- Your marketing budget. If it’s low, some agencies may even refuse to work with you. You need to accept that if you’re going to use an agency, it’s going to cost you.
- Your skills and possibilities. You can try advertising on your own and monitor the results, but if you don’t have much marketing knowledge it is better to let someone else manage your adverts.
- Your requirements. If you just want to lightly promote your content and you don’t have much to promote, hiring an agency will be a waste. If you’re about to start a marketing campaign, involving an experienced agency in your activities is recommended and very often needed.
- Your plans. If it just one campaign, you don’t need to use agency services constantly – you can consult with them on your particular ideas or activities. If it is going to be repeated, hiring an agency is a better idea.
- Should I start advertising on YouTube?
- How do I start advertising on YouTube?
- How do I check the results of my activities on YouTube?
Start your free trial and analyze your YouTube channel!Learn more