- The administrator of the data you provide us with will be SmartNet Research & Solutions sp. z o. o., registered in Warsaw (Wołodyjowskiego 46, postal code: 02-724).
- In matters related to your personal data, please contact our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
- Your data (your e-mail address and the e-mail addresses of other users for whom you create accounts) will be processed for the purpose of performing the Sotrender application usage agreement.
- We process your data based on the the conclusion of a contract in accordance with the regulations.
- We are constantly striving to improve the quality of services provided by the Sotrender application, which is why we are analyzing the way you use the application. It is possible thanks to the so-called legitimate interest - our right to market our own services, as well as the necessity to ensure safe operation of the application.
- In our activities we use other Internet applications and IT tools, therefore your data contained in the Sotrender application can be entrusted by us: to the companies to which we lease out servers, to the accounting company, to the companies mediating in payment and subscription services, to the companies providing communication tools (chat, e-mail), to the companies providing analytical tools (detection of errors in the application, user behaviour analysis) and marketing tools (CRM, personalized mailing).
- Some of the applications we use that may contain your personal information are provided by U.S. companies. However, each of our clients is registered on the Privacy Shield list or we have signed a contract with him in accordance with the so-called standard contractual clauses, approved by the European Commission.
- We will process your data collected in the Sotrender application for as long as you use it and until any claims arising therefrom expire. The data from social networking sites you collect in the application will be anonymized after 30 days from the expiry of the contract with us. We will process your billing information as long as required by law.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify, delete or reduce the scope in which we process your data at any time. You can also object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- You can request the transfer of your data to another entity providing a similar service such as newsletters at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (currently the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) regarding the processing of your personal data
- Providing your personal data is necessary is you want to use the Sotrender application.
- We do not use your data to make decisions based on automated data processing, which could affect your legal position or have other similarly important consequences for you. Instead, we use tools to analyze how you use Sotrender to improve our service.
- Your transaction data, including your personal data, required to process the transaction can be transferred to „Polskie ePłatności” a limited liability company with its registered office in Tajęcina (previously „Paylane” sp. z o.o.), at Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, National Court Register number (KRS) 0000227278, the tax identification number (NIP) 5862141089 and the REGON number 220010531. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data is voluntary and at the same time necessary to use the service.
Track your competitors
Configuration takes 3 minutes,
we don't require a credit card .