Do you have excellent writing skills and want to share your expertise in social media management?
If so, then we’d love to hear from you and have your guest post on the Sotrender blog!
However, before you submit your post, please note we won’t accept articles that don’t cover a topic in depth.
So please ensure your post provides unique findings, like case studies, research, interviews, and real-life examples.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Send us about three topic ideas with outlines and explain how exactly you’d want to approach them.
- Remember that your article needs to address a specific problem and offer a proper solution.
- Provide new, interesting knowledge that would resonate with our buyer personas – the social media managers of different levels.
- Longer articles tend to rank higher, make sure that your article word count is at least 1500 words.
- Add to your post two or three contextual links to the Sotrender blog.
- And don’t forget adding a few links to external – high quality and helpful – sources.
- Remember to include charts, videos or graphics that reflect what you’re talking about. And always ensure they are of good quality.
- Because we prefer easy-to-read writing, use the Hemingway app to control your language level and aim for 6th grade.
- Also, in case you aren’t an English native speaker, please proofread your content before you submit it → Sending business articles with grammatic flaws is not professional.
- Remember that your introduction should have a clear thesis, and a conclusion that summarizes the whole text.
How do you submit your blog post?
Send your submission here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you soon. Just know that sometimes it may take a couple of days.
When you get a green light for the topic, we will ask you to add your draft to Google Docs and then simply share a link with us. Make sure to assign us to edit access so we can comment and suggest any changes.
Once we decide to publish your article, please send us:
- A short meta description of your article that will display in the SERPs
- Your short bio
- Your social media links
- Your website link
- Make sure to create and send us your Gravatar account and the email that’s attached to it.
It looks like we’ve got it 🙂
Above the all, thanks for your interest with Sotrender and we are looking forward to see your articles on our blog!